Budget Development 2020-2021
As deadlines approach we will send out reminders. The first important date is the completion of the budget forms which are due to your supervisor in enough time for them to have them turned in to the appropriate Assistant or Associate Superintendent by April 3, 2019.
Just a quick explanation of each form:
- Special Projects & Equipment: Use for one time purchases and will only impact the 2020-21 budget.
- Non-Campus Budget Enhancements: Use for a permanent increase to your budget for 2020-21 and beyond.
- Staffing Request: Use for new positions outside your current staffing FTE's.
- Stipend Request: Use for new Stipend Pay Requests or Changes.
- Department Budget Adjustment: Use to permanently move a program budgeted in one department to a different department.
Use the files located on the left for development of budgets for the 2020-2021 school year. If you have any questions, contact Helen Wilshire in the Business Office at 972.600.5405 or via email: email@example.com