Eligibility & Required Documents
Parents/guardians must be a current Irving ISD employee or a resident of Irving ISD.
Child must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2019.
- Meets one of the following requirements:
-- Family income based on federal lunch program guidelines
-- Primary language other than English
-- Homeless (according to McKinney-Vento definition)
-- Dependent of one who is currently in active military service, was injured as a result of active military service, or is the survivor of one killed in active military service
-- Child of first responders who are killed or seriously injured while on duty
-- Child who currently or has ever been in the foster care system (requires a letter from the Department of Family and Protective Services)
These required items must be submitted to the campus to complete the registration process:
- Your identification: driver’s license, passport
- Proof of residence: lease, gas bill, water bill, electric bill in parent’s name. Phone/cable will not be accepted.
- Your child’s proof of age: official birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s social security card (if available)
- Current immunization records
- Your proof of income for qualification:
-- Recent paycheck stub (within 30 days)
-- SNAP or TANF letter with EDG#
-- Child support/alimony
-- Disability or worker’s comp
- Proof of active military duty (if applicable)