2019 Election Information
On May 4, 2019, Irving ISD will elect a trustee for each of the following single member districts:
- District 1
- District 3
- District 5
- District 6
- District 7
The elected trustee for Single Member District 1 resigned his position on January 14, 2019. An individual must be elected to serve the one-year remaining in the three-year term for Single Member District 1.
The elected trustee for Single Member District 3 resigned his position on July 30, 2018. A new trustee was appointed to serve until an election could be held. Therefore, an individual must be elected to the two remaining years in the three-year term for Single Member District 3.
The Board of Trustees for Irving ISD adopted a redistricting plan establishing seven single member trustee districts on September 22, 2014. Pursuant to that plan and Irving ISD Board policy BBB(LOCAL), in 2019 members must be elected to three-year terms in Single Member District 5, District 6 and District 7.
Election Day – May 4, 2019
- First day to file – January 16, 2019
- Last day to file – February 15, 2019
- IISD Board of Trustees Election Calendar
- Texas Ethics Commission 2019 Filing Schedule
- Resolution Accepting Certification of Unopposed Candidate
- Order Declaring Election in District 7 Cancelled
- Resolution No. 18-19-12 Ordering and Election (English)
- Resolution No. 18-19-12 Ordering and Election (Spanish)
- Notice of Drawing for a Place on the Ballot
- Notice of Election Filing Deadlines
- Resolution No. 18-19-03 Ordering Election (English)
- Resolution No. 18-19-03 Ordering Election (Spanish)
The candidate information provided here is not intended to be a legal opinion regarding the legal qualifications for an office or the regulations governing political campaigns. If you have any questions, please call the Secretary of State’s office at 800-252-8683 or visit their website at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.
Esta información para los candidatos no pretende ser una opinión legal con respeto a los requisitos legales para un puesto o de los reglamentos que rigen campañas políticas. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame a la oficina del Secretario de Estado al 800-252-8683 o visite su sitio web al http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.