FREE HALF-DAY & FULL-DAY:
Children may attend PreK in Irving ISD for free if the parent/guardian is an Irving ISD resident and the child is 3- or 4-years-old by September 1. The child must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Eligible for free or reduced lunch. To identify if you qualify, visit the National Free and Lunch Website.
- Eligible for SNAP and/or TANF
- Qualifies as an English Language Learner
- Qualifies for Medicaid
- Currently or has ever been in the foster care system
- Dependent of active military service member, member who was injured during active service or is the survivor of a member killed in active service
- Dependent of first responder who is a recipient of the Star of Texas Award
Children who do not qualify for free PreK may enroll in Irving ISD's tuition-based program for $100/week. The child must be 4-years-old by September 1.