Ongoing Asynchronous Session Offerings
Asynchronous courses are self-paced and may be completed at any time outside of contract hours. Participants may earn Required PD Credit for sessions listed below. Credits will be awarded upon completion of the course. Click on any course title to view session details.
- Using Thin Slides for Remote & In-Person Learning (K-12)
- L2I Keynote Session - Overcoming the Odds: Lessons From The School With No Name
Coursework will be completed in Eduphoria Strive. Once coursework has been completed participants should "Request Credit" for completing the course.
Detailed instructions for taking an eCourse can be found HERE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these eCourses.
- Canvas for K-12 Instructional Staff
- Canvas Studio (K-12)
- Teaching in a Virtual Classroom (2 credits)
- Three Strategies for Cooperative Learning in the Cloud (3 credits)
- YouTube for Educators (2 credits)
- Canvas Instructor Intro (1 credit)
- Canvas Instructor - Grading and Assessment (1 credit)
- Canvas Learning Mastery Gradebook (1 credit)
- Google Forms (2 credits)
- Google Docs (2 credits)
- Google Slides (2 credits)
All coursework must be completed in Hoonuit. Detailed instructions for completing coursework and requsting credit can be found HERE.
Contact email@example.com for assistance with the Hoonuit courses.