Protocols for Disinfecting and Hand Sanitizing
Hand Washing/Sanitizing Expectations
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available at the main entry to the campus, in classrooms, in the cafeteria and in common areas throughout the campus.
- Staff will be expected to regularly wash or sanitize their hands.
- Requirement for hand washing and/or use of IISD-provided hand sanitizer:
- Provide hand sanitizer upon entry to classroom and periodic teacher reminders during instructional day.
- Thorough hand washing after recess, before eating, following restroom breaks.
- Staff will have access to disinfectant to sanitize high-touch and working surfaces and shared objects regularly.
- Staff will limit the use of shared supplies when possible.