The following daily protocols will be in place for busing:
- Bus drivers shall wipe down the bus seats with disinfectant wipes and spray disinfectant as part of their post-trip routine.
- Each week, bus sanitation will include a fogger machine that uses a bleach and water mixture as well as its primary fluid to disinfect each bus.
- Each bus driver will wear a face mask and gloves.
- Students will be required to wear masks during the bus ride.
- Buses will load and seat students from back to front.
- Assigned seating will be determined by campus staff as deemed necessary.