Career and Technical Education (CTE)
CTE classes will follow school opening procedures with additional safety precautions. We will follow district and state protocols regarding social distancing, safety procedures and sanitizing surfaces and materials. If necessary, additional supplies will be purchased to prevent sharing of materials.
Additional safety and sanitation practices include:
- Sanitizing computer equipment after each use.
- Limiting group activities.
- Classroom seating arranged so that students are following social distancing guidelines.
- Provide PPE (masks, gloves, hand washing) for classes that require physical interaction during labs (health science, cosmetology, culinary, etc.).
- Provide individual supply/equipment bags for activities that require students to use the same equipment.
- Postpone student field-based activities until further notice.
- Virtual competitions will be allowed, and students will prepare for spring competitions.