District Property Replacement

  • Immediately upon notice of theft/loss of district property, the following steps should be taken: 


    • Contact the Irving Police Department (at the secondary level, this can be the SRO; at the elementary level, call IPD dispatch at 972-721-2661). If the theft/loss occurred outside the City of Irving jurisdiction, please contact the appropriate local Police and file a report with them.  For example, if the theft occurred at your personal residence in Arlington, then contact the Arlington Police and file a report. Then put the Arlington Police report number on the District Property Replacement request form.  A copy of the police report must be provided to the Risk Management Department.    

       ***Photographs of the scene are to be provided when there is theft involving a break-in.


    • Contact Irving ISD Security at 972-600-5134 to have a security field report completed.  Even if the theft/loss did not occur on District property or in Irving—no matter where it happened, you must also contact Irving ISD Security, because it was District property affected.

    • Complete the District Property Replacement Request form and send to the Risk Management Department, Administration Building.  See contact information below.

    • Be sure to complete all pertinent information requested on the form.  The lack of required information will delay and/or void the replacement process.


    Please feel free to contact the Risk Management Department if you should need additional information.


    Phone  (972) 600-5417

    Fax  (469) 646-4320


    Comments (-1)