Thank you for your interest in serving as a member of the Irving ISD Board of Trustees. To serve as a board member, the following qualifications must be met:
- United States citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or orlder on the first day of the term to be filled at the election or on the date of appointment, as appplicable
- Registered to vote in Irving ISD
- Resided in:
- Texas now and continuously for the last 12 months
- School district hopes to represent now and continuously for the last 6 months
- Has not been:
- Convicted of a felony
- Determined either totally or partially incapacitated by a court
The candidate information provided here is not intended to be a legal opinion regarding the legal qualifications for an office or the regulations governing political campaigns. If you have any questions, please call the Secretary of State’s office at 800-252-8683 or visit their website at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.
Esta información para los candidatos no pretende ser una opinión legal con respeto a los requisitos legales para un puesto o de los reglamentos que rigen campañas políticas. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame a la oficina del Secretario de Estado al 800-252-8683 o visite su sitio web al http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.