Irving ISD Employees Mandatory Annual Compliance Training
There are statutory courses for all Texas public school employees. The following sessions satisfies local, state and federal requirements for teachers, administrators, and other district staff members.
- ALL Irving ISD employees must complete the compliance training and submit a signed copy of the Employee Handbook acknowledgement form to their supervisor annually.
- Please complete the following compliance eCourses in Eduphoria
- eCourses work best in Google Chrome.
- Guide for Taking an eCourse
All staff must complete the following:
- 20-21 Annual Compliance eCourse (due by October 9, 2020)
- 20-21 Classroom Cleaning Protocols Compliance eCourse
- 20-21 Title IX Sexual Harassment Compliance eCourse
Remember to also print, sign and submit a copy of the Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form to your immediate supervisor. Click here to access the Employee Handbook and form.
All employees should direct questions and requests for further clarification to their immediate supervisor.
FAQs for 20-21 Annual Compliance eCourse
When is the deadline to complete the annual compliance training?
Who must complete the annual compliance training?
Should I complete this course during or outside of contract days and times?
What type and how much credit is earned by completing this eCourse?
Where can I access the required annual compliance training?
Once I read the Employee Handbook, what do I need to do?
How do I complete an Eduphoria eCourse?
Do I need to complete this course in one sitting or can I save my work and return later?
How do I know I have completed each chapter in the eCourse?
How do I request credit after completing the course?