Irving ISD Employees Mandatory Annual Compliance Training
There are statutory courses for all Texas public school employees. The following session satisfies both state and federal requirements for teachers, administrators, and other district staff members.
- ALL Irving ISD employees must complete the compliance training and submit a signed copy of the Employee Handbook acknowledgement form to their supervisor annually.
- Please complete the following compliance eCourse in Eduphoria NO LATER THAN October 25, 2019.
- eCourses work best in Google Chrome.
- Guide for Taking an eCourse
All staff must complete the following:
All employees NEW to IRVING ISD must complete the following:
Remember to also print, sign and submit a copy of the Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form to your immediate supervisor. Click here to access the Employee Handbook and form.
All employees should direct questions and requests for further clarification to their immediate supervisor.
FAQs for Annual Compliance Training
Q: Who must complete the annual compliance training?
A: All employees, including you.
Q: When is the deadline to complete the annual compliance training?
A: All courses are due by October 25, 2019.
Q: Are guest educators (substitute teachers) required to complete the compliance training?
A: Yes, as this is part of their orientation.
Q: Are paraprofessionals required to complete the compliance training?
ANSWER: Yes, while on the clock during normal work hours.
Q: Where can I access the required annual compliance training?
Q: Why does it take me to Eduphoria when I click on the eCourse link?
A: The course is managed through Eduphoria. Use your district credentials to login. When you complete the eCourse, remember to click the “Request Credit” button to finish the process.
Q: How do I participate in and complete an Eduphoria eCourse?
A: Detailed instructions can be found here.
Q: Do I need to complete this course in one sitting or can I save my work and return later?
A: You can complete this course at your own pace. Make sure you complete the section you are currently working on prior to exiting the course.
- A green checkmark indicates the section was viewed in entirety.
- A pencil icon indicates the section is in progress and not completed.
- An icon with no checkmark or pencil indicates the section has not been accessed yet.
Q: Once I read the Employee Handbook, what do I need to do?
A: Print, sign, and submit a copy of the Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form to your immediate supervisor.