2021-2022 PreK Registration
Free, Full-Day for 4-year-olds (New to Irving ISD)
Tuition-Based, Full-Day for 4-year-olds
Free, Half-Day for 3-year-olds
Head Start Free, Full-Day for 4-year-olds
Current School Year (2020-2021) PreK Registration Instructions
Follow these steps to secure your child's spot for the 2020-2021 school year:
Complete the 2020-2021 online registration form today.
You are required to upload the following required documents:
- Parent or Guardian identification: driver’s license, passport
- Proof of residence: lease, gas bill, water bill or electric bill in parent’s name. Phone/cable will not be accepted.
- Your child’s proof of age: official birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s social security card
- Current immunization records
- Your proof of income for qualification:
- Recent paycheck stub (within 30 days)
- SNAP or TANF letter with EDG number
- Child support/alimony
- Medicaid letter with case number
- Disability or worker’s comp
- Proof of active military duty/disabled military (if applicable)
- Proof of Foster Care (if applicable)
- Texas Star Certificate (if applicable)
Please Note: Parents needing assistance with registration, including uploading required documents, can contact their child's campus to schedule an in-person appointment.
Language Testing (if applicable)
Schedule the PreK language assessment at your child’s campus. The campus will notify you if this step is necessary and will set an appointment.
Once you have submitted your PreK application, your PreK campus will contact you with next steps.