• How do I update my contact information with the district?
    Always make sure your contact information is up-to-date with your child’s school. If you recently moved to a new address, changed your phone number or have a new email address, please contact your child’s school to update.

    Who do I call in the event no one answers the main line at my child’s school?
    While it is our goal to provide top service, schools at times may experience a high volume of phone calls. If repeated attempts go unanswered, you may call the main district phone number at 972-600-5000.

    How can I receive text messages from Irving ISD?
    Text “YES” to 67587 to receive text messages. You must be listed as the primary parent/guardian on file and using the mobile number attached to the student’s record. Message and data rates may apply.

    How do I learn more about the PTA/PTO organizations available in Irving ISD?
    Families should check with their child’s school for parent engagement opportunities and PTA/PTO information. General information is also available on the Texas PTA website and the national PTO website.

    How do I address concerns I have with my child’s school?
    You are encouraged to contact your principal with any concerns first. If you do not find resolution at the campus level, central office supervisors are available and work with principals to increase student performance, as well as improve overall school operations.  Should you need to contact a supervisor, please click here.

    Comments (-1)