• What options are available for adult education?

    Adult education and literacy classes are available year-round for parents and Irving community members. Click here to learn more.  


    What is the process for distributing flyers and information at school sites?

    Flyers must follow several guidelines and be submitted for approval before distributed to students. The Office of Communications oversees this process - not schools. Guidelines and approval process can be found here.


    How do I become a Partner in Education?

    Partners in Education exists to give business, civic, and faith-based organizations the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Irving ISD students. Partners, from small organizations to major corporations, contribute to education in Irving ISD by sharing expertise and resources with one or more schools or with the district as a whole.


    If your company/organization is interested in becoming a Partner in Education, please fill out the partner application form with your interest or contact Valerie Reyes-Braun, Associate Director of Communications, at 972- 600-5203 or


    Can I tour a school?

    We provide Partners in Education the opportunity to experience the excellence of Irving ISD firsthand. To schedule a tour and visit a district school, please contact Valerie Reyes-Braun, Associate Director of Communications, at 972-600-5203 or


    Do you have a mentoring program?  

    Yes, Irving ISD welcomes and encourages parents/guardians, grandparents and other patrons of the district to become involved in neighboring schools by volunteering their spare time as a mentor. Mentoring is an outstanding way to make a positive impact in a student’s life. Click here for more information.

    How do I become a Gold Card Member?

    The Gold Card Club is free to Irving residents 65 years and older. Members receive general admission to all Irving ISD athletic and fine arts events and school tours. To join, bring a photo ID to the administration building (2621 W. Airport Freeway) and complete a form. Contact the Office of Communications at 972-600-5200 for more information.

    Comments (-1)