• What school should my child attend?
    If you are an Irving resident, enter your address in the school locator to find your assigned school. If you live outside of district boundaries, you must submit an out-of-district transfer request.

    How do I enroll my child into Irving ISD?
    New student enrollment for the current school year is ongoing. If you reside in district, please reference the registration process to enroll yoru child in Irving ISD. If you are requesting an out-of-district transfer, please complete the out-of-district transfer application.

    What documents do I need for enrollment?
    Required documents include:

    • Proof of residency: utility bill, tax receipt, or current lease/mortgage agreement or paid receipt.
    • Updated student immunization records
    • Student birth certificate or passport
    • Student social security card (if available)
    • Previous school records or most recent report card

    What immunizations are required, and where can I go locally?
    Please reference the Immunization Requirements documents to identify what immunizations your child needs.

    If the school year has started, can I enroll my child into PreK?
    Yes, PreK enrollment is ongoing. To check your child's eligiblity and enroll into half-day PreK, please visit the PreK Registration website. To enroll into full-day PreK, please call 972-600-5032 to check availability.  

    How can I learn more about PreK in Irving ISD?
    Visit www.irvingisd.net/prek. Our early childhood schools are happy to meet with prospective parents during school hours. Use the school locator to find your resident school, then contact the office to make an appointment.

    Can I tour a prospective school?
    Yes, we encourage families to experience the excellence in Irving ISD by taking a tour of one of the district’s schools. Contact your school of interest directly to schedule a tour, and see for yourself why families choose Irving ISD.

    Can I change my child’s assigned school for next year?
    An in-district transfer may be issued for Irving ISD students wishing to attend a school outside of their attendance zone for approved reasons. Requests are accepted every spring by application. For an immediate request, contact Campus Operations at 972-600-5023 for more information.

    Comments (-1)