Irving ISD PreK prepares students to be kindergarten ready, focusing on strong academics, problem solving, social and emotional skills.
Students experience learning through hands-on exploration and discovery. All classrooms are taught by certified teachers and well-trained instructional assistants.
And best of all, students receive the same amenities (and more!) that are offered to our K-12 students, including:
- State-of-the-Art classrooms and playgrounds
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Technology-rich classrooms
- Bilingual and ESL programs
- Social Emotional Learning
- Library Services
- Parent classes and parent education classes
- Certified nurses and counselors
- Rigorous curriculum focused on kindergarten readiness skills and the PK guidelines
- Hands-on lessons in STEM, literacy and more