Student Library Assistant Expectations
- You will be assigned a job to do in the Library for each 6 weeks period. You will be expected to work your area and get it into good shape.
- You are not to trade sections with other student assistants; part of your training is to know the entire library.
- When you finish your area, you may ask the Librarian what job you need to do next. You don’t just finish your section and then choose a buddy to work with so you can talk.
- Complete the trainings 1-11 and print out all of the certificates in the library. Training sessions will be held afterschool (or arrange time) on the computers in the Library.
Student Library Assistant Benefits (Only if you attend your times)
- Student Library Assistants will receive a certificate at the end of the school year.
- There will be a pizza party after school at the end of the year
- Students will have access to new books when they arrive.
- Students will receive a $10.00 gift certificate for each Book Fair.