Common Questions

How do I ask for help?

Referrals for special education evaluations (including speech therapy) may originate from the parent, guardians, and/or teachers. For students who are enrolled in an Irving ISD school: The Student Success Plan (SSP) process should be followed. Please contact the campus SSP Chair Person.


If a preschool-aged child is not enrolled in an Irving ISD school, the parent/guardian should contact the Early Childhood Campus (Clifton EC, Kinkeade EC, or Pierce EC) that is closest to their residence.