Free Lunch & Breakfast
Students ages 18 and under will be provided free “grab and go” style breakfast and lunch in a “drive-through” style environment beginning Tuesday, March 24 through Friday, April 3 from 10 AM-1 PM. Students must be present and can access the “drive through” in the bus drop-off lanes at the location most convenient for them.
Starting April 6, meals will be distributed two days a week between 10 AM and 1 PM. On Monday students will pick up three days’ worth of meals, and on Thursday, students will receive two days’ worth of meals. Students must be present to receive free meals, as required by the Texas Department of Agriculture, but they do not have to show a student ID.
Meal Pick-up Locations
- Houston Middle School | 3033 West Country Club Drive, Irving, TX 75038
- Crockett Middle School | 2431 Hancock Street, Irving, TX 75061
- Bowie Middle School | 600 East Sixth Street, Irving, TX 75060
- Lamar Middle School | 219 Crandall Road, Irving, TX 75060
- Lee Elementary School | 1600 Carlisle Street, Irving, TX 75062
- Keyes Elementary School | 1501 North Britain Road, Irving, TX 75061
Additional food resources
Click here for the breakfast and lunch menu.