Welcome to our library, find some books, and help your child set their imagination free! Together we can make a difference in your child's education with a great start at an early age!
Students enjoy a 30 minute story time filled with literacy, music, technology, and fun every third week with our school librarian, Ms. Thrall. They come daily to the library and choose their own books. These are checked out with their student ID badge and are taken home.
We are open from 7:30-3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Drop by, sign up for a free library card, and we can help you find some fun and interesting books for you and your child to enjoy! Hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Our library contains over 14,000 items. In addition to our fiction and non-fiction books, we also have iPads, parenting books, pop-up books, DVDs, educational kits, and games--all available for parent check-out!
Proper Book Care
One of the most important things that children need to learn is how to take care of books. We are very proud of our collection and expect our students to treat our books with care. Parents, please follow these tips to help teach your children book care:
- Books should be kept in backpacks when not being read by parents and students.
- No food or drink should ever be kept in backpacks.
- Keep younger children, pets, and food away from books.
- Handle books with CLEAN hands.
- Don't take books away from home where they may be left behind.
- Turn pages using two fingers to lift outside corner.
- Never write or color in the library books