First Day of School Q & A
What should my child wear?
Your child should be dressed in uniform and should have on their temporary badge, which will be provided at the Meet the Teacher event before school starts.
- Skirts, jumpers, or skorts (navy or khaki)
- Pants or shorts (no jeans, sweats, or leggings)
- Collared shirt or blouse (white, light blue, navy, hunter green, red)
- Pants or shorts (no jeans or sweats)
- Collared shirt (white, light blue, navy, hunter green, red
What should my child bring?
Your child should bring a regular sized backpack (no wheels) and a change of clothes (uniform shirt, pants, underwear, and socks).
What time do the doors open?
AM & Head Start Classes
- The doors open at 7:00 AM.
- AM classes are from 7:45 AM to 10:45 AM.
- Head Start classes are from 7:45 AM to 3:15 PM.
- The doors open at 11:45 AM.
- PM Classes are from 12:15 PM to 3:15 PM.
How do I drop off my child?
Please follow the traffic guidelines explained in this video. Parents may walk with their child the first three days of school. Parking is available in the school parking lot, as well as the church parking lot across the street.
Are there any school buses?
Yes. You must complete a transportation form and choose the bus stop most convinient for you. This will determine the color of the bus route. When picking up from the bus, you MUST always present your ID in order to pick up your child.
Is breakfast or lunch served?
Yes. All AM classes receive a free breakfast, and all PM classes receive a free lunch. Head Start classes receive a free breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack.
How do I pick up my child?
Please follow the traffic guidelines explained in this video. You MUST always have your ID and car tag with you in order to pick up your child.