PreK in Irving ISD
PreK lays the foundation for every scholar’s K-12 experience. Research proves PreK students are more prepared for kindergarten, have better reading and writing skills, and gain fundamental social and behavioral skills.
Irving ISD offers three, quality PreK programs with:
- Certified teachers and instructional assistants in every classroom
- Top-notch, rigorous curriculum based on 21st Century Learning model
- Outdoor learning classrooms
- Full-time librarians, guidance counselors and registered nurses
- Parent classes and active Parent Centers on campus
- Free after-school program
Click for our full-day program available for $100/week.
Click for our free, half-day program for qualifying families.
Click for full-day Head Start for qualifying families.