2021 Election Information
On May 1, 2021, Irving ISD will elect a trustee for each of the following single-member districts:
- District 3
- District 4
A School Board Trustee representing Single Member District 3 is to be elected on May 1, 2021 to serve a term of three (3) years.
A School Board Trustee representing Single Member District 4 is to be elected on May 1, 2021 to serve a term of three (3) years.
Irving ISD Board of Trustee Elections are conducted in May of each year in accordance with the Texas Secretary of State Uniform General Election Date.
Candidates interested in filing an application for a place on the ballot can file their application the 30th day before the filing deadline. The filing deadline for a general election is 5 p.m. on the 78th day before the election day. The deadline to file a declaration of write-in candidacy is 5 p.m. on the 74th day before the election.
Election Day – May 1, 2021
2021 Election Filings
District 3 Applicants
District 4 Applicants
- Application for Place on the Ballot
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer
- 03.01.2021 - 03.30.2021 - Finance report
- 04.01.2021 - 04.25.2021 - Finance Report
Application for a Place on the Ballot
Candidate applications may also be picked up in person at the Legal Services office located at the Irving ISD Administration Building, 2621 W. Airport Freeway, Suite 1000, Irving, Texas 75062.
Please return all election forms to:
Irving ISD Administration Building
2621 Airport Freeway, Suite 1000
Irving, Texas 75062
Monday-Thursday 8 AM - 12 PM and 2 PM - 5 PM
Friday 8 AM - 12 PM and 2 PM - 4:30 PM
- Form CTA - Appointment of a Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate
- Form CFCP Cover Sheet - Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - First day to file application for candidacy
- Friday, February 12, 2021 - Last day to file application for candidacy
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - Filing date for the declaration of write-in candidacy
- Friday, February 19, 2021 - Last day for candidate to withdraw
- Monday, February 22, 2021 - Ballot-positioning drawing
- Friday, April 2, 2021 - Candidates’ first report of Campaign Contributions and Expenditures due
The candidate information provided here is not intended to be a legal opinion regarding the legal qualifications for an office or the regulations governing political campaigns. If you have any questions, please call the Secretary of State’s office at 800-252-8683 or visit their website at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.
Esta información para los candidatos no pretende ser una opinión legal con respeto a los requisitos legales para un puesto o de los reglamentos que rigen campañas políticas. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame a la oficina del Secretario de Estado al 800-252-8683 o visite su sitio web al http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml.
Notice of Drawing for Position on the Ballot
NOTICE OF DRAWING FOR PLACE ON THE BALLOT
Notice is hereby given that a drawing will be held on the
22th day of February, 2021
2:00 o’clock, p.m.,
in the Administration Building Boardroom,
2621 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, Texas
for the purpose of determining the order in which the names of candidates are to be
printed on the ballot in the Irving Independent School District Trustee Election to be
held on the 1st day of May, 2021.
Candidates are not required to attend the drawing. However, the candidates are welcome to attend this drawing if you wish to do so, or have a representative present at the drawing. The Public is also welcome to attend