April 11 - May 6 | LEAP Application Now Open
Here in Irving ISD, we know leadership is not centered on the role you serve in, but is rooted in the positive impact you have on our students, staff, and the broader community. The learning journey never stops as a leader, and LEAP is an exciting opportunity to join a growing learning community who are dedicated to expanding the impact of your leadership in your current role while also preparing you for future aspirations.
Interested in growing your career opportunities and professional network as a leader here in Irving ISD? Then LEAP (Leaders Excelling and Advancing Performance) might be for you!
The LEAP program is looking for applicants who have:
- Passion for becoming an even stronger, dynamic leader within Irving ISD
- Interest in building on current leadership skills in your current and future role here in Irving ISD
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional growth and self-reflection in previous and current roles
- Evidence of data-driven results when effectively leading others
- Evidence of leadership skills demonstrated in current or previous roles
LEAP applicants must have the following additional components prepared as a part of their application:
- Professional Resume
- 2 professional letters of recommendation from either former or current supervisors [Minimum]
- Data report, summary and/or analysis that exhibits your positive impact in Irving ISD in a measurable way [Need help? Check out this quick video tutorial]
Expand & Develop Your Leadership with Irving ISD!
Are you a leader with aspirations to expand your impact here within Irving ISD? Interested in growing your career opportunities in Irving ISD? Then LEAP (Leaders Excelling and Advancing Performance) might be for you!
Apply Today to Become a LEAPer!
Employees interested in this opportunity will need to complete the LEAP Application. The 2022-2023 application was released on April 11th and will be due by no later than midnight on May 6th.
For questions about programming or application requirements, contact Katie Gilleland - Director of Talent Acquisition & Organizational Development, at email@example.com