New Employee On-Boarding Instructions
Congratulations on your recommendation for employment with Irving ISD. Below you will find 2 easy steps to assist with your transition from candidate to employee.
Step 1: Print all forms single sided. Complete, sign and bring all forms to your on-boarding appointment.
- I-9 Form
- Direct Deposit Form (bring a voided check or bank document)
- Employee Public Information
- Statement Concerning Your Employment
- Workers Compensation Form
- Ethnicity Form
- Acknowledgement for New Employee Training
Social Security Card required for Payroll/E-Verify (no receipts/copies)
Employment Eligibility documents
(Examples: driver’s license, passport, work authorization)
Step 2: Submit Transcripts and Service Records to Human Resources
MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Official transcripts for all degrees (Originals or electronically sent direct from the university; copies not accepted)
- All original Service Records from previous districts
(For out of state or private school experience, please complete the Experience Verification Form, print and send to the previous school to be completed and signed by an authorized person.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 972.600.5225.