Flyer Distribution in Schools
Irving ISD uses Peachjar to distribute school and district flyers to parents through a weekly email and on school websites. Paper flyers are no longer distributed. This is part of the district’s ongoing effort to focus resources on education while reducing the environmental impact of our activities.
Parents new to Irving ISD will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes the parent/guardian's username and password. This gives families the opportunity to manage their account and flyer delivery preferences. Parents do not have to log in to receive or view the flyers. Parents can access digital flyers through their email, the district homepage and on each campus' homepage.
For issues and/or questions with Peachjar, email Communications@IrvingISD.net.
Each campus has at least one employee designated as the Peachjar School Admin. These accounts are created by the Communications Office and give schools the ability to post internally-created flyers. To request a Peachjar School Admin account or for questions about the system, contact Communications@IrvingISD.net.
Outside Organization Accounts
Outside organizations can register with Peachjar for a reasonable fee. After the organization registers, flyers will be uploaded to the system and must be approved by the district’s communications office before they are emailed to parents or posted online.
All flyers considered for distribution from outside organizations must:
- Not directly conflict with Irving ISD programs.
- Support the Irving ISD mission and vision.
- Not offer activities, goods or services related to alcohol, drugs, firearms or weapons, illegal materials or activities, activities advocating violence or lawlessness, dangerous activities or activities otherwise not suitable for school-aged children.
- Not be political in nature, and may not advocate for or against any political candidate, issue or decision being considered or discussed by any elected official, governmental entity or public organization.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in
- Upload your flyer for approval. Watch the Peachjar Tutorial for assistance uploading a flyer.
- Your flyer will be automatically submitted to Irving ISD for review and approval.
Once your flyer is approved by the school district, it is automatically released for distribution. If approved, it will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
We recommend you upload your flyers at least two weeks ahead of your event. You can upload multiple-page flyers and two-sided flyers with English and Spanish versions in one submission.
Please note, paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.