Project Service Requests
How to Request Services
In order to best serve our clients, Irving ISD Marketing and Communications has implemented an agency-style, project-based management system. All requests are placed in a project management calendar on a first-come, first-served basis. No direct email requests to members of the team are accepted, except for translation requests.
All requests must be submitted via the form below. Once your form has been received, a member of the Marketing and Communications team will contact you to set a consultation and make the appropriate recommendations to ensure your project is a success.
To determine when you need to submit requests, please see the timeline below:
- Day-of-Event Coverage: Minimum Seven Business Days’ Notice
- Event Planning and Promotion: Minimum Six Weeks’ Notice
- Full Marketing Campaign: Minimum Eight Weeks’ Notice
- Video Production: Minimum 10 Business Days; longer depending upon complexity of design
- Graphic Design: Minimum 10 Business Days; longer depending upon complexity of design
- Interpretation Equipment: Minimum Three Business Days
- In-Person Interpreter: Minimum Five Business Days
How do I submit my request?
Please complete the Project Service Request form for ALL services, including graphic design, print materials, story ideas, translation services, video production, social media campaign, In the Know, ad planning, photography, website help or media relations.