Student Accident Insurance
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- The premium is paid by the parent/legal guardian. Covered injuries are paid for per schedule of benefits up to a maximum of $25,000.
- Two types of coverage options are available -- on school premises only during school activities -or- 24/7 at, or away from, school premises and includes school or any activity that doesn’t have to be school-related. See the schedule of benefits provided below.
- To enroll online, visit Student Insurance Plans and follow the directions provided in the Voluntary Insurance Brochure.
Catastrophic and Disability Insurance
- The premium is paid by the District for all students. This coverage has a $25,000 deductible to be met before covered benefits are paid per the schedule.
The premium is paid by the District and includes coverage for:
- Students participating in UIL, ROTC and CTE activities
- Students on day field trips
- Students participating in gym classes and extracurricular school activities, including intramural and interscholastic sports, such as football, band members, cheerleaders, majorettes, student coaches, student trainers, and student managers
- Supervised travel to and from such games and practice sessions
Covered benefits are paid per the schedule published in the attachment below.
All Coverages Underwritten by Catlin Insurance Company, Inc.