Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year is now open for students new to Irving ISD. Secure your child's kindergarten seat by completing online registration. Please note: Parents of current PreK students will register for kindergarten beginning Monday, May 1.
Follow these steps to secure your child's spot for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year:
Step 1: Register your Child
Complete online registration beginning Monday, April 17. **If you are experiencing issues with the registration link, please clear your computer’s browsing history and try the link again.
You will be required to upload the following required documents:
- Parent or Guardian identification: driver’s license, passport
- Proof of residence: lease, gas bill, water bill or electric bill in parent’s name. Phone/cable will not be accepted.
- Your child’s proof of age: official birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s social security card
- Current immunization records
Please note, parents needing assistance with registration, including uploading required documents, can contact their child's campus to schedule an in-person appointment. Click on the School Hours Directory to find contact information.
Step 2: Language Testing (if applicable)
Schedule the language assessment at your child’s campus. The campus will notify you if this step is necessary and will set an appointment in May.
Step 3: School Communication
Once you have submitted registration, your child's campus will contact you with next steps.