Parents play a crucial role in their child's education. And our team wants to provide everything you as the parent, your child and your child's teacher need to make sure learning is tailored to your child's needs.
Here are the ways we keep parents informed, engaged, and educated:
- Community Resources
- Home Support Resources
- Special Olympics
- Texas Transition and Employment Guide English
- Texas Transition and Employment Guide Spanish
- TEA's Resources on Special Education in Texas
- Texas Dyslexia Handbook 2021
- Important Changes for Families to Understand
- Cambios Importantes Que Las Familias Deben Entender
Events and Trainings
See event calendar below for parent trainings, Special Olympic dates and other important events offered by the Special Education Department.