Directory Information Request
All requests for directory Information are processed under the Texas Public Information Act.
Employee Directory Information
- Each employee or official of a governmental body and each former employee or official of a governmental body shall choose whether to allow public access to directory information.
Student Directory Information
- A parent or eligible student has the right to opt-out of allowing public access to directory information.
- Student Directory Information has been classified into separate categories, please select appropriate purpose:
- School-Sponsored shall include student name, address, telephone number, photograph, participation in officially recognized activities and sports, weight and height of members of athletic teams, current grade level, enrollment status, and honors/awards received. **The requestor must provide a district contact name for confirmation that their request is based on a school-sponsored event. The district contact name is required for clarification and processing, the request will be considered withdrawn by law if this is not provided.
- All Other Purposes shall include student name, enrollment/withdrawal dates, campus(es) attended, current grade level and graduation status.
- Military Recruiter or Institution of Higher Education shall include student’s name, address, and telephone number.