• header

Submit a Service Records Request




    For employees leaving the district, please note the following information: 

    • If an employee leaves the District prior to the end of the school year, the employee's records will be available once his/her final payout has been made and the leave balances have been updated.  
    • If an employee completes the full current year of employment and will not return for the coming year, the employee's service records will not be available until the end of year processing has been completed which is on or about July 1st.

    For current employees, please note the following information: 

    • Please note that original service records cannot be released until an employee submits a resignation to the district.
    • However, on occasion, employees need a copy of their service record for various reasons and we are happy to supply a copy of those records upon request.