ALL Irving ISD students will receive Breakfast and Lunch FREE of charge at any Irving ISD Pre-K - HIgh School Campus, as well as students attending early Collegiate couses at DCC North Lake Campus.
- No application or other action is required to receive one free Breakfast and one free Lunch per student per day.
- Our Cafeterias will continue to offer Additional Entrees and Healthy Snacks that students may purchase a la carte.
- Parents are encouraged to maintain a meal account in their student’s name for purchasing healthy a la carte snacks that are available during their assigned meal period.
- Students may NOT charge any items for sale in the cafeteria.
Cafeteria Prices for School Year 2023 - 2024
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.12/09/2022