Below are additional forms you may need for your student athlete.
RANK ONE - Online Forms For Athletes
Preparticipation Physical Education Evaluation - Medical History
- This Medical History Form must be completed annually by parent (or guardian) and student in order for the student to participate in athletic activities. These questions are designed to determine if the student has developed any condition which would make it hazardous to participate in an athletic event.
Request for Alternative Transportation
- All students involved in athletics must be transported by vehicles provided by Irving ISD or its staff to/from all sponsored activities except in cases of emergency or extenuating circumstances.
- If a student must use alternative transportation, the following procedures must be followed:
- Step 1: Parent or guardian must personally notify the coach or sponsor in advance of the activity to obtain approval for alternative transportation.
- Step 2: Parent or guardian must sign the release below relieving Irving ISD of liability and responsibility for any problems, injuries or accidents associated with alternative transportation.
Alternative Transportation Form
Student Records Request
- Student records may be requested by the parent/legal guardian or eligible student (18 years old).
- Record types: complete cumulative file, attendance, immunization, discipline, special programs, other.
- To request records, complete "Request for IISD Student Records" form and return to the last school of attendance or to the IISD Records Office. If the request is submitted by mail, a copy of the requestor's photo identification is required.
- Payment must be made prior to the release of the records. Copies of student records are available at a cost of ten cents per page; picture identification and signature are required for all requests.
- Student records for elementary and middle schools are maintained for a period of five (5) years after a student withdraws from Irving ISD; then are destroyed.