Due to technical issues, final transcripts will not be available on GreenLight until Monday, June 27.
GreenLight provides high school seniors the resources needed to prepare for college.
Through GreenLight, seniors can:
- Access their high school transcript to share with higher education institutions and potential employers
- Learn about available scholarships
- Enroll for the School Bridge Program (starts in the summer)
Follow these steps to create a GreenLight Account.
NOTE: If you have already created a GreenLight.com/Register account or have an account from Dallas College or another university, you do NOT need to register.
Register at GreenLight.com/Register.
- Select "I'm a student" and from the drop-down menu, select "I'm looking for an enrollment code," and complete the required fields.
- Paste the enrollment code in the appropriate field, then enter your date of birth and last name.
- Once your information matches, you will be shown the registration form
- Fill out the required fields, then select a username and a 12-digit password.
You will receive an activation email. After you've activated your account, log in using the username and password you created during registration.
To request a transcript, click on "My Credentials," then click on "Request Transcript." You will see your transcript.
- To send the transcript to a college, click on the "Share" icon, and select “Send Credentials to
Academic Institution” radio button. Type the name of the university in the “Send To” field. As
you are typing, some suggestions will be shown to you. Select the one that matches the
- To send the transcript to a college or employer via email, click on the "Share" icon, and select
“Send Credentials to Employer (via email)." Type the email address of the recipient in the
If you already have a Greenlight account from Dallas College or another university, log into your account.
- Visit your profile by clicking on your name.
- Click on "Claim Credentials"